Sunday, August 16, 2009

Vermeil Beads

Hi ! I am Back. It's been a long time since my last post.

This time I am talking about Vermeil Beads.

Many of you must have read about Vermeil Beads and Findings. Vermeil is a term referring to the colour of Gold. Vermeil actually refers to a combination of Silver, Gold and may be some other precious metal.

In terms of today's Beads and Jewelery, Vermeil Silver Beads are Sterling Silver Beads Coated with 14kt Gold.

All these beads look wonderful and are tarnish free for a very long period of time.
Bali Silver Beads, Sterling Silver Toggles, 925 Silver Findings and Silver Bead Caps are available in Vermeil at 925 Silver Stores.

I visited this website and find it quite good for Beaders. So I take the liberty to suggest you this cool site. Don't forget to let me know your experience on 925 Silver Stores in the comments section.

No comments: